PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT - Richmond
Great opportunity for an experienced legal administrative professional to join our Hirschler team. This full-time position will provide administrative support to our Real Estate practice group in our Richmond office.
The ideal candidate will have previous legal experience, preferably supporting a Real Estate practice. Assistant will provide support with legal administrative tasks to include document management, opening and closing of files, calendaring, time entry/billing, travel arrangements, meeting/conference scheduling, and other special projects as needed. Candidate must demonstrate a positive representation of Hirschler’s commitment to client service and must demonstrate the desire to be an essential part of a busy practice as a team player.
- Previous legal administrative support experience required; experience supporting a legal Real Estate practice preferred;
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office required; typing speed of 75 wpm or better and experience using a document management system preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities necessary;
- Attention to detail required;
- Demonstrated superior communications skills, both verbal and written, necessary;
- Demonstrated commitment to client service.
Competitive salary and benefit package offered.