IT Support Specialist
Hirschler is seeking an experienced and dedicated IT Support Specialist to join our IT team. Working in our Richmond office, this full-time position will provide technical assistance and resolve technology-related issues and inquiries to all attorneys and staff.
- Provide high-level applications and PC support to attorneys and staff to assist, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues. Requires advanced level proficiency in PDF document conversion and Microsoft Word document formatting of complex legal documents.
- Maintains accurate inventory records of check-out equipment and maintenance logs.
- Assists in-house training sessions on software applications and hardware.
- Creates and maintains customized internal templates
- Creates and maintains pages on the Firm’s Intranet and information monitors.
- Communicates with external vendors regarding support, purchases and training requirements.
- Manages the set-up and take-down of video conferences, in-person conference meeting rooms, external computer connections, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems and Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing front-line technical support to assist, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues within a PC-based legal or professional services environment.
- Proficiency in Windows 11 operating system, Microsoft 365, SharePoint, browsers and mobile devices (Apple and Android) required; familiarity with Mac systems is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in PDF document conversion and Microsoft word document formatting is required.
- Understanding of cyber security principles and the ability to identify and address security issues required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with employees at all levels, required.
- Must have the ability to build relationships and empathize with employee frustrations/concerns, have a patient communication style and strong problem-solving skills.
- Core schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:30a-5:00p with the ability to provide technical support during off-hours when required.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Hirschler is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We value and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. Click here to apply.