PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT - Richmond
Great opportunity for an experienced administrative professional to join our team. This full-time position will provide administrative support in our Richmond office.
The ideal candidate will have previous legal experience, preferably supporting a real estate transactional practice. Experience with supporting general business or corporate legal practice, helpful. Assistant will provide support with legal administrative tasks to include document management, opening and closing of files, calendaring, time entry/billing, travel arrangements, meeting/conference scheduling, closing brochures and other special projects as needed. Candidate must demonstrate a positive representation of Hirschler’s commitment to client service and must demonstrate the desire to be an essential part of a busy practice as a team player.
- Previous legal administrative support experience required; experience in transactional commercial real estate and/or general business or corporate legal practice preferred;
- Demonstrated proficiency with keyboarding and MS Office required; typing speed of 75 wpm or better preferred; experience using a document management system preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities necessary;
- Attention to detail required;
- Demonstrated superior communications skills, both verbal and written, necessary;
- Demonstrated commitment to client service.
Competitive salary and benefit package offered.
Click here to apply or submit resume with cover letter to Ellen Purcell, Director of Human Resources: Email: email@example.com or P.O. Box 500, Richmond, VA 23218-0500; or fax: (804) 644-0957. For more information on Hirschler Fleischer, please visit www.hirscherlaw.com.