"Clients value the collaborative and tailored approach we bring to each and every transaction. They trust that we understand the details and the bigger picture, exercise great judgment, and communicate effectively."
Andrea’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as well as general business and corporate matters, including corporate diligence, preparation of transaction documents, and assisting with formation and choice of entity decisions. She supports a variety of clients, from private equity firms, in both buy-side and sell-side transactions across multiple industries, to closely-held businesses, in each case, helping to find business-focused solutions and achieve results.
Growing up in a family of entrepreneurs, Andrea also understands the importance of having a trusted legal partner who shares your values and goals. She enjoys counseling clients on their ongoing day-to-day business operations by providing sound, practical advice and guidance on NDAs, employment matters, shareholder and operating agreements, review of key business contracts, and other general business matters. Sometimes legal issues can feel like stumbling blocks on the way to success — whether legal, business or logistical. Andrea feels a great sense of accomplishment in resolving these points for her clients.
Prior to joining Hirschler, Andrea worked as a legal intern at the Supreme Court of Virginia, Office of the Chief Staff Attorney and at the Office of the Attorney General, Medicaid Fraud Control Unit. Andrea also worked as a paralegal for the United States Department of Justice, Antitrust Division in Washington, D.C.
- IM Team Assists Boxwood Partners in Sale of Dryer Vent Wizard to New-York Based Private Equity FirmYahoo! Finance , 02.28.2020
- Richmond, VA, 10.09.2018
- SEC Provides Conditional Temporary Exemptions from Form ADV and Form PF Filing and Delivery Requirements03.19.2020
- Andrew Lohmann and Andrea Mousouris Unpack Common “Deal Killers” to Avoid when Closing on an M&A Deal07.16.2019
Beyond the Law
Beyond the Law
Growing up in a “big fat Greek” family made for a unique and lively upbringing that fostered in Andrea a love for all things food and travel. When not practicing law, Andrea loves to escape to Greece to visit the island where her parents and grandparents were born and explore new places whenever she can, like her recent trip to Morocco. Visiting local coffee shops and roasters has become a highlight of her travels (nothing can beat a simple Italian espresso!).
University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Articles Editor, Richmond Journal of Law and Technology
University of Virginia, B.A., cum laude
- Client NewsHirschler M&A Team Helps Bertram Capital Close the Sale of CreativeDrive to Accenture
- AlertWhat Government Contractors Need to Know about Relief Provided in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- AlertSEC Provides Conditional Temporary Exemptions from Form ADV and Form PF Filing and Delivery Requirements