"I enjoy collaborating with my team to help our clients reach their goals. When we help our clients succeed, we can all take pride in those successes."
Shannon’s experience encompasses various aspects of securities, corporate and trademark law. She is an active member of the firm’s investment management practice group and routinely assists clients, including fund managers, investment advisers and institutional investor clients, in connection with:
- Regulatory compliance filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, FINRA, and states, including Form D and state blue sky filings, Form ADV, and Section 13 filings;
- Subscription materials for institutional investor clients’ investments;
- Formation and organizational documents of private investment funds;
- Trademark clearance, registration and maintenance; and
- General corporate matters.
Shannon has been working in the legal industry since 2005. Prior to joining Hirschler, she was a paralegal in the Financial Services Group at Dechert LLP in Washington, DC.
- Richmond, VA, 10.09.2018
Beyond the Law
Beyond the Law
Shannon was born and raised in Richmond and lived in Washington, DC for six years before returning to her hometown.
She enjoys relaxing on the beach, water skiing on the Rappahannock River and spending time with her family. Though raising two young children keeps her on the move, Shannon enjoys being active and maintains a regular fitness routine.
The George Washington University, M.A., Sociology
James Madison University, B.S., Sociology and Criminal Justice