Hirschler Fleischer is pleased to announce the launch of its Construction Law Blog providing construction executives with case updates, analysis, practical guidance, and important and relevant industry risk and legal issues. The blog delivers industry intelligence and practical business advice in a concise, easy-to-digest format. Don't have time to plow through legalese to learn what's impacting your business? You're in luck. We've done the hard work for you.
Why a blog?
The Construction Law Blog provides succinct information for executives on the go. The blog complements our more comprehensive Construction Client Alerts, and blog readers can expect concise, easy-to-follow posts on pertinent and timely issues. As a subscriber, you'll receive:
- Practical tips for navigating contract negotiation, payment and scheduling disputes, regulatory concerns, and other practical considerations that impact construction projects.
- Breaking news on legal developments in easy-to-understand terms with important takeaways.
- Recent revisions to standard industry contract forms.
- Updates on local industry events.
- Insights on industry trends.
How do I subscribe?
Subscribing is easy and blog content is delivered right to your inbox! You may subscribe at hirschlerlaw.com/construction-law-blog.
Your input matters!
This is your blog and we welcome your input to shape its content. Let us know what issues or topics you would like us to cover. We want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Construction Law Blog" in your subject line.