- Hirschler President Courtney Paulk Lends Insight in "A Look Ahead: Midsize Firms’ Fate in 2020" for ALM's Mid-Market Report
Courtney Paulk addresses numerous issues midsize firms should respond to, including the tumultuous election year ahead, a competitive legal marketplace and providing the best legal services for clients.Learn More
- Hirschler Client Nutriati Secures Multimillion-Dollar Investment To Expand Production and Add Jobs
Members of Hirschler’s Corporate and Business Services team were pleased to assist Nutriati with an investment that will allow the food ingredients company to expand.
- Hirschler Welcomes Andy Clark and Penn Rogers
Andy joins the firm’s litigation and ADR practice, and Penn joins the firm’s corporate and business services practice specializing in tax.Learn More
- 24 Hirschler Lawyers Named to 2020 Best Lawyers®, 2 Named “Lawyers of the Year”
Best Lawyers lists are compiled by conducting peer review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.Learn More
Invested in our clients and their success
Hirschler attorneys deliver smart solutions to important and often-complex legal issues every day. We are distinct from other firms our size in our service focus,
personal attention to client matters, and ability to balance legal excellence with business efficiency.
Get To Know Us
- Lisa Spickler Goodwin provides steps to limit environmental liability as a buyer or tenantALERT
- Jim Theobald Moderates "The Future of Suburban Development and Homebuilding"EVENT
- When Army Navy Country Club received a tax bill almost three times as much as surrounding clubs in the DC area, they contacted John Walk.CLIENT
- Taking It to the Bank
When structuring a complex financing transaction, bankers turn to nimble partner Allie Casagrande.
- Global Advocate
Trade association leader Ginther knows that effective policy advisors cross party lines – and borders.
- In Your Corner
Jaime's practical, cost-effective, and creative solutions benefit clients both in and out of the courtroom.