"My goal is to efficiently provide clients with effective results while building long-lasting relationships."
As a native of the Fredericksburg area, Logan is honored to impact the future of her community by providing legal services to the region with a focus on real estate. She has experience in all aspects of real estate transactions ranging from drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts to interpreting local ordinances. Logan prides herself in providing clients with a candid analysis of their legal issues and practical strategies to reach an optimal resolution.
Prior to joining Hirschler, Logan practiced as a summer associate at the Fredericksburg City Attorney's office and a small law firm located in Glen Allen, Virginia.
Beyond the Law
Beyond the Law
Fredericksburg is at the core of Logan’s life – it is where she grew up, met and married her high school sweetheart, Matthew, and then embarked on her legal career.
When she is not working at the office, Logan enjoys working out at the gym, walking her two dogs Frankie and Murphy, playing golf, and listening to true crime podcasts (specifically Murder, Mystery, and Makeup Monday with Bailey Sarian).
University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Recipient of Certificate in Intellectual Property with Distinction
- Recipient of Faculty Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property
- Journal of Law and Technology, Volume 28, Editor
- Dean's Scholar, full merit-based scholarship
The College of William & Mary, B.A., Economics and Philosophy, cum laude
- PresentationHirschler Land Use Forum to Host a Panel Discussion Regarding U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Declaring the Northern Long-Eared Bat as Endangered Under the ESA
- Firm NewsHirschler Concludes Successful Recruiting Year with Addition of Four Associates in Fredericksburg and Richmond, VA
- AlertDevelopers Beware: Look for Bats Before Clearing Forested Land