Top-ranked for real estate law in Virginia for 15 consecutive years,* Hirschler is involved in high-profile real estate projects across the United States. Leveraging strong relationships with business, government and community leaders within jurisdictions throughout the country, we advise developers, property owners and tenants in connection with the acquisition, development, financing and leasing of income-producing property and raw land for office complexes, corporate headquarters, planned unit developments, retail projects, hotels, medical office buildings, multi-family projects and assisted living facilities.
Hirschler supports real estate clients with a full complement of niche capabilities specific to the industry. We are pleased to offer boutique-level services in each of the following:
- Commercial Leasing
- Environmental Law
- Land Use and Zoning
- Loan Pool Sale Transactions (both the buy and sell side)
- Private Investment Funds
- Property-Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Finance and Investment
- Real Estate Litigation
In addition, our lawyers have experience in the following areas:
- EB-5 Investor Financing
- The acquisition, construction and leasing of medical office buildings
* Chambers USA is one of the most distinguished guides to law firms and lawyers across the country. Every year, Chambers & Partners conducts thousands of in-depth interviews with clients to assess the reputations of business lawyers. Top firms and lawyers are ranked, and their merits described – usually in the words of their clients that are interviewed by the Chamber’s research staff. It is the weight of client interviews that gives Chambers & Partners’ guides their highly valued credibility and reliability.
When, in the eleventh hour, EagleBank needed advice related to a Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing, a mutual contact immediately referred the bank to real estate finance partner Carrie O'Malley.
M&A partner Andrew Lohmann is happy to raise a glass to Hardywood Park Craft Brewery’s success. He’s passionate about their product and working with progressive and civic-minded business owners like Eric McKay and Patrick Murtaugh, Hardywood’s founders.
From site acquisition and development, to occupancy and sale, Four Points' Steve Cassell knows Justine Fitzgerald can navigate any obstacle.
Fredericksburg Office Managing Partner John McManus knows the secret to The Wack Companies’ success – vision and focus. Whether advising on land acquisitions, development, zoning or investment – or negotiating contracts, covenants, easements, leases or financing – Hirschler’s real estate team is committed to seeing the client's vision come to life.
Real estate developers don’t always brainstorm with their lawyers, but Gumenick Properties uses Hirschler Chair Emeritus Jim Theobald to do exactly that.
- Laura Lee Garrett To Present To Richmond Property Owners Association On Short Term Rental Real EstateWestwood Club, 6200 West Club Lane, Richmond, VA 23226, 05.14.19
- Laura Lee Garrett to Join Leaders From Timmons, Chesterfield County, Emerson Companies, Commonwealth Commercial Partners for Metro Business Live PanelRichmond Times-Dispatch, 300 E. Franklin Street, Richmond, VA, 03.26.2019
- Richmond, VA, 02.07.2019
- Washington, DC, 02.01.2019
- Richmond, VA, 11.29.2018
- Richmond, VA, 10.11.2018
- Fairfax, VA, 10.02.2018
- Baltimore, MD, 09.24.2018
- Virginia Business, 04.29.2019
- Commercial Property Executive, 02.21.2019
- Richmond Times-Dispatch, 12.07.2018
- Kristen E. Burgers
- Paul Davenport
- Justine Fitzgerald
- Laura Lee Garrett
- Jeffrey Geiger
- Lisa Goodwin
- Brian Jackson
- Sara Johnson
- Marshall Jones
- Victoria Joyner
- Donald Kendall
- John McManus
- Carrie O'Malley
- Charles Payne, Jr.
- Julian Pedini
- Charles Rothenberg
- Kristin Shields
- John Steele
- Brandt Stitzer
- Michael Terry
- James Theobald
- M. Jay Yurow