"My professional satisfaction comes from helping local clients achieve their goals; in turn, I know I'm helping my community to grow and prosper."
Kristin assists a variety of clients, ranging from developers to nonprofit organizations and financial institutions to individuals, with their commercial real estate needs.
Working collaboratively with clients, title companies and lenders, she efficiently closes real estate sales, acquisitions and financing transactions. Kristin also works closely with local government attorneys and planning offices, preparing deeds and related easement documents required for property development.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® for Real Estate Law, 2021-2024
- Hirschler Grows Best Lawyers in America Recognitions to 46 Attorneys, Two Honored as “Lawyers of the Year” and Nine as “Ones to Watch”08.17.2023
- 36 Hirschler Lawyers Named Among Best Lawyers in America, Three Honored As "Lawyers of the Year" and Eight As "Ones to Watch"08.18.2022
Beyond the Law
Beyond the Law
A lifelong University of Virginia and Washington, D.C. sports superfan, when Kristin is not working, she enjoys cheering on (and commiserating with) her favorite teams, riding her Peloton, and spending time with her family.
While attending law school at the University of North Carolina, Kristin realized that she is truly a Virginian at heart. Born and raised in Stafford, Virginia, she has witnessed the Fredericksburg area transform from a sleepy city to the thriving community it is today.
University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- Articles and Notes Editor, North Carolina Banking Institute Journal
University of Virginia, B.A.
- Firm NewsHirschler Grows Best Lawyers in America Recognitions to 46 Attorneys, Two Honored as “Lawyers of the Year” and Nine as “Ones to Watch”
- Firm News36 Hirschler Lawyers Named Among Best Lawyers in America, Three Honored As "Lawyers of the Year" and Eight As "Ones to Watch"
- AlertGetting To Close: Title Considerations During a Government Shutdown