Andy’s practice focuses on high-stakes business litigation involving commercial and contract disputes, construction and mechanic’s lien disputes, personal injury and wrongful death prosecution and defense, estate and trust disputes, and other general civil matters. Andy also maintains a focus on the financial services industry, representing businesses and individuals in professional liability matters and FINRA arbitration proceedings. He regularly appears in state and federal appellate courts and has served as lead counsel in several appeals to the Supreme Court of Virginia.
Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, Trusts and Estates, 2021 – 2022
Recognized as a "Virginia Super Lawyer,” Business Litigation, Virginia Super Lawyers, 2018
Recognized as a “Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star,” Business Litigation, Law and Politics magazine, 2010 – 2015
Listed in Top 40 Under 40 by Style Weekly magazine, 2010
Recognized as one of Virginia's "Legal Elite" in Civil Litigation by Virginia Business magazine, 2010
BV Distinguished Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rating
Order of the Barristers
- Tampa, FL, 09.05.19 - 09.07.19
University of Richmond School of Law, J.D.
Virginia Military Institute, B.S., Biology with Minors in Chemistry, Psychology, and English
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Firm News37 Hirschler Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers®, Six Honored as "Lawyers of the Year" and Eight as "Ones to Watch"
- Firm News26 Hirschler Lawyers Named to 2021 Best Lawyers®, 4 Named “Lawyers of the Year” and 3 Listed Among “Ones to Watch”
- ConferenceAndy Clark Attends FBA Annual Meeting and Convention