“I bring careful diligence and common sense in approaching every problem, with the ultimate goal of finding and attaining the best outcomes for our clients.”
Allison's practice focuses on commercial litigation and bankruptcy. She represents clients in a wide range of matters, including breach of contract, breach of warranty, fraud, conspiracy, and defamation disputes. Her practice also includes advising debtors, creditors, and trustees in bankruptcy proceedings and corporate restructuring, as well as representing parties in interest in bankruptcy-related litigation.
Prior to joining Hirschler, Allison served as a law clerk for the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut and the Court of Common Pleas for the 39th Judicial District of Pennsylvania. Additionally, she gained valuable insight into state and federal court litigation as a judicial intern for the Pennsylvania Superior Court and as a judicial extern for the US District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- Structured Dismissal: Another Creative Chapter 11 Exit Strategy Approved in the Eastern District of Virginia11.19.2021
- Britt Falabella and Allison Klena Offer Fellow Bankruptcy Lawyers Advice on Getting Paid, ABI Journal05.27.2021
- The Small Business Reorganization Act May Be About To Get (Much) Smaller. The Time To Act Could Be Now.03.01.2021
Beyond the Law
Beyond the Law
A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Allison devotes much of her free time to following Pittsburgh sports. As a Virginia resident, Allison enjoys her proximity to the beach and Northern Virginia’s historical sites and museums. On weekends, she can frequently be found spending time outside with her husband (a Judge Advocate in the Marine Corps) and her dog (a black Labrador retriever).
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Ann M. Nevins, United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Angela R. Krom, Court of Common Pleas for the 39th Judicial District of Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law, J.D.
- Woolsack Society
- CALI Award in Constitutional Law I
The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., Schreyer Honors College
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia