“I bring careful diligence and common sense in approaching every problem, with the ultimate goal of finding and attaining the best outcomes for our clients.”
Allison's practice focuses on commercial litigation and bankruptcy. She advises debtors, creditors and trustees in bankruptcy proceedings and in matters related to corporate restructuring. Her practice also includes counseling clients in business disputes, dispute avoidance and litigation.
Prior to joining Hirschler, Allison served as a law clerk for the Honorable Ann M. Nevins in the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut and for the Honorable Angela R. Krom of the Court of Common Pleas for the 39th Judicial District of Pennsylvania. Additionally, she gained valuable insight into litigation in state and federal courts as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jacqueline O. Shogan of the Pennsylvania Superior Court and as a judicial extern for the Honorable William I. Arbuckle of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- The Small Business Reorganization Act May Be About To Get (Much) Smaller. The Time To Act Could Be Now.03.01.2021
Beyond the Law
Beyond the Law
A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Allison devotes much of her free time to following Pittsburgh sports. Since becoming a Virginia resident, Allison has enjoyed her proximity to the beach and Northern Virginia’s historical sites and museums. On weekends, she can frequently be found hiking with her husband and her dog.
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Ann M. Nevins, United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Connecticut
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Angela R. Krom, Court of Common Pleas for the 39th Judicial District of Pennsylvania
- Intern, The Honorable Jacqueline O. Shogan, Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Extern, The Honorable William I. Arbuckle, United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Law, J.D.
- Woolsack Society
- Student Works Editor, Penn State Journal of Law and Internatl Affairs
- CALI Award in Constitutional Law I
The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., Schreyer Honors College
- Admission pending in Virginia