Hirschler has a long history of helping clients preserve and protect their wealth and business interests for future generations. Our experienced estate planning lawyers advise individuals and families on a broad range of personal, financial and business planning matters – from basic will preparation to complex business planning and tax strategies.
Consistent with Hirschler’s deliberate service focus, we provide efficient planning advice to several firm clients, including closely-held businesses, high net worth individuals and families, business executives, professional service providers, real estate developers and philanthropists.
Our wealth preservation strategies are developed around each client’s unique goals, which often include reducing income, transferring taxes and minimizing the time and expense of estate administration. Our planning is practical yet flexible, allowing us to accommodate for changes in state or federal tax law and shifts in family or financial dynamics. Mindful of the emotional element of our work, we approach each plan with sensitivity and a high level of personal attention.
- 38 Hirschler Lawyers Named Among Virginia Business Legal Elite, Lisa Goodwin Profiled in Environmental Law CategoryVirginia Business Magazine , 12.05.2019
- Providence Forge, VA, 11.09.2019
- Firm News38 Hirschler Lawyers Named Among Virginia Business Legal Elite, Lisa Goodwin Profiled in Environmental Law Category
- PresentationDave Lionberger and Josh Kelly Present at Virginia Department of Forestry “Generation Next” Event
- Firm News25 Hirschler Lawyers Named to 2020 Best Lawyers®, 2 Named “Lawyers of the Year”