Ambika is an experienced litigator who represents and counsels clients on a broad range of matters, including government contracts, business torts, employment matters, and commercial contract disputes.
Ambika has represented ...
Kelly’s practice focuses on construction law, commercial and product liability law, with an emphasis on dispute resolution—including mediation, arbitration, jury and bench trials in state and federal court. She routinely ...
Liz combines enthusiasm and diligence to help her clients resolve complex disputes. Whether the dispute is a construction claim, a breach of contract, or a business tort, Liz brings focus and determination to every case. Liz has ...
Lisa Goodwin loves using her analytical skills to provide practical solutions when environmental issues arise. She recognizes that a clear understanding of her clients' short- and long-term goals is essential for ensuring they ...
Lisa’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) involving privately-held middle market companies across the United States. With transaction sizes ranging from $1 million to $500 million, Lisa provides practical and ...
Dave’s practice focuses on taxation and business planning, tax credit transactions, trusts and estates, and mergers and acquisitions. He represents clients ranging from professional dental, medical and services practices to ...
A professional engineer (P.E.) and an experienced lawyer, Webb began practicing at Hirschler Fleischer following four years of work as a consulting engineer. His multidisciplinary practice focuses on general business and ...
As president of Hirschler and head of the firm's litigation section, Courtney knows how to lead people and projects to a successful outcome.
Leveraging deep experience in the construction industry, Courtney advises public and ...
Nate fully engages in each case and shoulders his clients’ needs. Communication, efficiency and careful judgment define his practice. In every case, he investigates competing claims to thoroughly understand their strengths ...
SubscribeSubscribe to Hirschler by Email
- Department of General Services Conducts “Town Hall” on Statute of Limitations Bill
- New Virginia Supreme Court Case Refocuses Attention on Commonwealth's Immunity from Statutes of Limitation
- Virginia Department of General Services Releases Survey on Statute of Limitations Issue
- Alternatives to Pay-if-Paid Provisions
- Changes to Mechanic’s Lien Law Effective July 1!
- Virginia General Assembly: Construction Bills To Watch- Part 2
- Courtney Paulk and Kelly Bundy Discuss “Unpreventable Employee Misconduct” Defense in Article for Construction Executive
- Five Licensure Issues All Virginia Contractors Should Consider
- New Trump Executive Order Encourages Buy American Preferences in Infrastructure Projects
- Five Issues all Subcontractors and Suppliers on Federal Projects Should Consider
- Government Contracts
- Little Miller Act
- Mechanic's Liens
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR)
- Dispute Resolution
- Miller Act
- Workforce Development
- Virginia Employment Commission (VEC)
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
- Uniform Statewide Building Code
- Change Orders
- November 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- April 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016