Ambika is an experienced litigator who represents and counsels clients on a broad range of matters, including government contracts, business torts, employment matters, and commercial contract disputes.
Ambika has represented ...
Kelly’s practice focuses on construction law, commercial and product liability law, with an emphasis on dispute resolution—including mediation, arbitration, jury and bench trials in state and federal court. She routinely ...
Liz combines enthusiasm and diligence to help her clients resolve complex disputes. Whether the dispute is a construction claim, a breach of contract, or a business tort, Liz brings focus and determination to every case. Liz has ...
Lisa Goodwin loves using her analytical skills to provide practical solutions when environmental issues arise. She recognizes that a clear understanding of her clients' short- and long-term goals is essential for ensuring they ...
Lisa’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) involving privately-held middle market companies across the United States. With transaction sizes ranging from $1 million to $500 million, Lisa provides practical and ...
Dave’s practice focuses on taxation and business planning, tax credit transactions, trusts and estates, and mergers and acquisitions. He represents clients ranging from professional dental, medical and services practices to ...
A professional engineer (P.E.) and an experienced lawyer, Webb began practicing at Hirschler Fleischer following four years of work as a consulting engineer. His multidisciplinary practice focuses on general business and ...
As president of Hirschler and head of the firm's litigation section, Courtney knows how to lead people and projects to a successful outcome.
Leveraging deep experience in the construction industry, Courtney advises public and ...
Andy devotes his practice to helping clients navigate complex employment and business issues. Companies and their executives rely upon his practical advice and sound judgment based on his deep knowledge of employment laws and ...
Nate fully engages in each case and shoulders his clients’ needs. Communication, efficiency and careful judgment define his practice. In every case, he investigates competing claims to thoroughly understand their strengths ...
Jaime handles a variety of civil litigation matters, with a particular emphasis on cases arising out of real property disputes, including appeals of zoning and other land use decisions, appeals of tax assessments, and construction ...
SubscribeSubscribe to Hirschler by Email
- New Defense to Joint Liability Available to Contractors
- What Employers Need to Know About Virginia’s New Overtime Wage Act
- OSHA Increases Amounts of Civil Penalties for 2021
- Have Force Majeure Defenses Based on COVID-19 Been Successful This Year?
- Kelly Bundy and Liz Burneson Publish Article on Joint Employer Status in Construction Executive
- Kelly Bundy Authors Article for ABA Construction Law Forum’s “Under Construction” Series
- Miller Act Notice More Than 90 Days Before A Subcontractor’s Final Day of Work Held Untimely
- Virginia Supreme Court Allows Sub-Sub Material Supplier To Recover Directly From General Contractor For Unpaid Material
- New Virginia Law Can Make General Contractors Liable for Subcontractors' Employee Wages
- OSHA Changes Course on COVID-19 Record-Keeping Requirements
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Lien Waivers
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- COVID-19, Coronavirus Outbreak
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Little Miller Act
- Dispute Resolution
- Miller Act
- Government Contracts
- Workforce Development
- Mechanic's Liens
- Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR)
- Force Majeure
- Joint Checks
- Unjust Enrichment
- Virginia Employment Commission (VEC)
- Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
- Uniform Statewide Building Code
- Change Orders
- April 2021
- January 2021
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- April 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016